According to the research done by IBISWorld, the children’s fitness center franchise industry is growing fast due to the increased disposable income and severer health problems like obesity. On the one hand, the optimistic disposable income largely enriched people’s consumption patterns that is limited to basic surviving needs in the past. On the other hand, because of the large consumption of high-calorie food, more and more children begin to catch up with obesity, or even diabetes. They are just deadly in need of some daily workouts. Driven by these two main reasons, the industry has annually remained in 1.7 percent growth, which is considered as an amazing speed. Even more, the industry is largely expected to continue to grow in a high speed in the coming five years.
Seeing the indoor playground industry having such a magnificent prospect, many entrepreneurs begin to plan on opening an indoor playground or boosting their existed business. For the prospective owners, we now prepare to share you with our experience about how to start an indoor playground business.
- Who are supposed to start an indoor playground?
- What will an indoor playground bring to you and your customers?
- Preparation work
Actually, anyone can start an indoor playground as long as he or she want to. But I am here talking about those who can easily making a large profit by opening an indoor playground while they still will have not too much trouble in putting their plan into practice. For example, while you are running a family-friendly restaurant, a retail center, shopping mall, or a museum, planning out an indoor play area will definitely help you entertain those families and children. In this way, there will definitely be more and more people crowding in your place so that your business will welcome a prosperous future.
You should know that I am saying the plan for the indoor playground is a necessary. What I do really mean is that you can enrich your customers’ experience in your place by offering kids all kinds of indoor plays. While those kids are twiddling those toys under the supervision of field stuff, the parent will have more time for shopping, dining, communicating, or browsing. So, if you are running a business like a family entertainment center, day care center, amusement park, or shopping mall, you can consider adding an indoor playground to your place.
Since it can provide a comfortable and secure area for kids of different ages to do a climbing, crawling, and jumping, which can bring them fun and required workouts, the indoor playground becomes more and more popular among those families. Before the indoor playground, there are few activities available to the little child in those bad weathers. But in an indoor playground, parents can relax and kids can freely explore fun plays regardless of the weather conditions outside.
According to the American heart association, there are millions of children are trapped in obesity and other fat-related illnesses and children obesity has become the biggest concern of parents. Actually, this problem has been existing all the time while it just becomes a fiercer topic in these days. Normally, an indoor play area can encourage kids to join in all kinds of physical activities that are combined with those indoor plays like sides or climbers. While busy laughing and playing, kids can unconsciously get workouts and burn a quantity of calories. During the play, kids can also relieve their stress and develop their socializing and cognitive skills.
As a matter of fact. Watching too much TV is considered as the main reason that caused the lack of exercise. According to the report, the American child has spent an average of five to seven hours on watching TV every day. With such so long a screen time, there will be very little time left for kids to do some exercises. Also, too much screen time will make it hard for kids to sleep well at night. As a result of this, there will be more attention problems, which means they will be easily distract from the class due to a poor energy. In order to help the child to get rid of these troubles, we need to find a healthy way for them to play and relax. Among all the solutions, the indoor playground is considered as the best one that can help create a healthy way for kids to have fun and develop their skills.
Opening an indoor playground in a place that is often visited by a large population of children will be a more profitable choice for you. Similarly, an indoor playground will be largely welcomed in those communities where people have to bear a long time of rain and cold. People living in those communities have to look for some indoor activities to do exercise, so, your indoor playground will definitely meet their demands. Whether you are planning a commercial indoor playground business in your former basis or just form scratch, there are many benefits you can get:
- Bring your customers back: If you are a business owner of a restaurant, you may have already known that families are more likely to linger for a long time as long as the child are settled up. However, it is much harder to retain those kids who are easily distracted from the meal than the adults. So, you have to come up with some solutions that can engage the child in a play so that there will be an easy and relaxing time for adults to chat with each other. The indoor playground will be a perfect choice to help you achieve your purpose because it can help tear the child off their parents and dive them into those fun plays. Once you have successfully engaged all family members in, you will bring them back again and again.
- Set your place apart from others: Imagine you are running a restaurant down the street where there is another restaurant that has everything you have except for an indoor playground. Then, I will slap my chest and promise you that your place will be crowded with families. That is because the parents are becoming busier and busier in this internet century so that they would like someone to help take care of their child and set them free for a while.
- Customized play experiences: Based on the actual age group of your customers, you can build a customized indoor play area where your targeted customers can enjoy a stimulating and fun experience. In this way, every family will get a tailored experience while they are visiting your place.
- Build grand loyalty: Once you have got an indoor playground in your place, you can attach the logos and company colors to the play area. In this way, the customers will unconsciously be infected by your brand name and logos so as to develop a lasting loyalty. The loyalty will become much stronger as long as the customers have had a great time at your business.
- Build a friendly environment: If you have opened an indoor playground in your restaurant, you place will look more friendly than before. Thus, families will keep on coming back to your restaurant again and again.
After you have known what the indoor playground will be suitable for and what its benefits are, then, you can really get to start with guidelines. The following guidelines will clearly tell you what to do at every stage.
Before the real opening day, there will be many things you have to get prepared first. The whole process will cover from the primary market research to the final installation. For every step, we have made a full explanation about how to implement it fully.
Do a careful market research at the beginning, it will help you to discover many valuable clues about whether you should open an indoor playground in this community or not. For instance, you will get to know how many children are living in your community and how strong the actual demand is for an indoor playground. While doing the research, you should try to figure out whether customers are willing to spend their money and time on your playground. To achieve this goal, you need to study your targeted customers directly through interviews, surveys, or online polls. If that is difficult for you, you can also ask other similar business for the related information that they have collected at their beginning. If you are going to do the research by yourself, you have to figure out these four questions:
- Do you have enough space for an indoor playground?
- How many children (ages 0-12) are currently living in your community?
- Are there many tourists in your city, or just those residents?
- How can you set yourself apart from your competitors?
Getting to know the age, lifestyle, income and other necessary demographic information is a critical step in your research. Today, there are many market research companies around us that are specialized in market research. They can effectively help you accomplish your research with a corresponding fee. Apart from this, you can also choose to do the research job yourself by using online analysis tools that is highly customized for a market research of a certain industry. Since there are so many potential customers using internet social medias, you can certainly get a complete demographic information online.
After you have got the required demographic data, the nest step you have to do is learning about your competition. That will require you to find out those companies that are running a similar business and serving the same geographic location as yours. Frist, you can check on their social networks and websites to find out what they have done to attract their customers. For example, the promotion proposals they are carrying on for potential customers. Second, you should also click into their social media pages to see what they are posing and the attached reviews or comments that might give you a new idea. The last but not least step you have to do is to learn about how your competitors charge for their services and products. Based on their charging way, you have to think about what you can do to make your place different. Actually, all you have to do to know your competitors is aimed to help you figure out what you can do to make yours stand out from all your competitors. Also, the information you have collected will help you to come up with some exciting and unique products or services that are in an affordable price.
Like other business endeavors, it is also important for you to write a business plan so that you can arrange all the things in order. Usually, the business plan should be made to be able to clearly tell out your business’s goal, mission, capital requirements, revenue model and marketing.
- A clear goal: You need to think about how big the indoor playground will be and which age group you are going to serve for? This will help you to manage all your resources and your budget as well in the later.
- Mission: A mission is about something that you promise to finish during your operating. For instance, your mission is to ensure that all the families and children living nearby will have the access to high-quality and fun play equipment. Once you have made this point clear, you will have to keep on advancing your business ahead by providing your customers with endurable and marvel indoor play equipment.
- Capital requirements: After a careful investigation of your future competitors, you will get to know how much it will cost to open a similar indoor playground. This will help you to master you budget in advance so that you can feel panic in the future.
- Revenue model: This can also be concluded from those models of other indoor playgrounds. You can just reuse their revenue model or add something you want into it. Nevertheless, the best model is the one that can help you make lots of money at every opening day.
- Marketing: This is not saying that you have to make a marketing plan now without even picking out your final site. Actually, you just need to think of which way you are going to use for marketing. Sometimes, you may think of advertising on TV while sometimes you are thinking of social media. A primary and simple scheme is all you have to map out in the plan.
Choosing an appropriate site for your indoor playground will be an important factor if you want to build a new indoor playground. When you are making a comparation over all those chosen sites, there may be many factors you have to consider. But the most important factor will be the flow of population. A large population will definitely bring more customers into your playground if you have luckily picked such a hot site. The following factors will help you find a place with a large population.
In a commercial center, there are all kinds of commercial events that are held frequently. During those events, there will be thousands of people flowing into the center who are looking for some fun. At that time, your indoor playground in the center will undoubtedly be a big temptation to families and kids. If you decided to open your indoor playground in the commercial center, the first floor or the second floor will be the best choice for your final site. Because these two spaces are easier to reach more families who are wondering in the mall according to the relevant statistics.
Usually, there will always be a busy street in a large scaled community, where many families are taking a walk with the child. As we all know, kids have a low resistance to those marvel and original things. Once they saw the colorful and adorable toys, they won’t move a further step unless towards the plays. On such a busy street, there will be uncountable potential customers that you can get in the door and transfer to your members.
Kindergartens, primary schools, and parks all are children’s place where there are hundreds of children lingering around there every day. If you are able to settle your indoor playground up nearby these places, you will have a very close approach to your targeted customers. Because of the superior location, you will also be able to save your cost needed for pronouncing in the future. Also, you can easily increase the turnover rate because your indoor playground can almost be seen by those kids every day. What’s more, since children are more likely to play in a group, your playground will be able to reach a group of children at a time rather than a single one that you can reach at other sites. Under this condition, you can make many kinds of promotions like a group discount.
Before you opening your indoor playground, there is no denying that you have to get the permission from local government department first. During this process, you will get to know the ongoing laws in your state. Except for this, you are also required to find out if there are any other limits in your area that related to child-care business. However, if it is the first time for you to own a business, you have to do the registration first. After that, you will get an official playground name and a tax identification. In addition to these, you will also need to get liability insurance that can help define your company’s responsibility. Normally, there are two basic licenses that you have to apply for your indoor playground. They are:
- General business license: The general business license is used for tax that your company has to pay for your revenue. Usually, it will cost you about $300 to get such a license.
- Doing business As (DBA) license: A DBA is required for a made-up name of your company. Normally, it won’t cost you more than $50.
In fact, people will always take the finance as the most important part of their business. Indeed, you have to figure out how much money you have to get for putting your indoor playground into operating. Obviously, if you want to open a large elaborate play center, you have to cost more than a single piece of play equipment. While you just have limited space or budget, the standalone play equipment will help you save both you space and your cost. In order to give an accurate calculation, you have to figure out the following two problems:
- How big of an indoor playground you are going to open for providing an enough accommodation based on the busiest day?
- How many playable indoor plays you want to offer for your customers?
Normally, a complete budget should include the following factors:
- The total cost to operate your indoor playground including salaries and utilities.
- Total start-up costs, which includes the rent fee and insurance.
- Expected and estimated profits.
- Those necessary steps like marketing for your business.
Once you have decided to open a specific size of indoor playground, and you have already made a calculation of all the cost, you may face a shortage of finance. Actually, many people don’t possess enough capital to support their planned business. In this case, they have to find out external financial support to continue their business. Usually, there are five feasible ways that are available for you to raise enough money:
- Grants: Usually, those nonprofits organizations and corporations are always willing to offer grants for those enterprises that can make public welfares. Based on how much benefit your business can bring to the public, the specific number of grants will rank from a few hundred to several thousand dollars.
- Crowdfunding: In fact, crowdfunding is a relatively easy way that can help you raise a large amount of money in a short time. There are many sites you can look for a group donation on it such as Kickstarter, Indiegogo, and GoFundMe. Except for this, you can also start a campaign online to get a group donation.
- Fundraisers: Actually, the fundraiser is an old-fashioned way that is also considered as a good way to raise money. The fundraiser can easily bring you a large number of donors because they can get some benefits as the exchange.
- Fundraising enterprisers: There are many companies that can offer businesses in your type out-of-the-box fundraising solutions. Usually, these companies will hold all kinds of campaigns like T-shirt campaigns to help you raise abundant of money.
- Financing: Financing is always a good choice for those park owners who can easily persuade others to join in his business. Sometimes, you can even get continuous finance support from your financing group if you can prove them your strong reliability and your business can bring huge profits.
As a business owner, we definitely know that you are trying to build a successful indoor playground that can bring to you lots of revenues. In order to achieve this goal, you have to make sure you park is innovative and engaging enough so that it can be a temptation to those families every time they came. However, what sounds easy will actually be an extremely hard job if it is your first time to run such a commercial indoor playground business. So, you may have to find a professional commercial playground manufacturer to give you a customized design. The custom design will certainly help you build an exciting and active play area that differentiate you from your competitors. If you want o design your indoor playground by yourself, then, we also have the following suggestions for you. You have to take them into a careful consideration while you are carrying out a designing.
- Space: After you choose your site, you have to consider how to match your site to every facility in your future park. Except for the indoor playground equipment, you will also need high ceilings and enough space for seating, food areas, and bathrooms.
- Toys: Based on your targeted age group, you have to choose the appropriate toys for them. For example, if your business is mainly aimed at toddlers and babies, you many need to put more soft plays in your playground. For elder children, you have to prepare trampolines, inflatable bouncers, climbing structures, blocks, innovative musical equipment, and so on.
- Color and theme: Bright colors are undoubtedly the most reliable types that can help you catch children’s attention. Yellow, Green, red, and all other bold primary colors all proved to be attention-catchers. These cheerful colors can largely stimulate children’s imagination and strongly signify playtime. Except for the color, you have to decorate your indoor playground with a proper theme too. There are many feasible themes like castles, pirates, jungles, Iceland, and many other themes, that can make your playground an outstanding indoor fun center.
- Brand: Make sure the color scheme and style of your indoor playground are in consistence with the primary ones of your company, if you are going to open an indoor playground in your ordinary place. For example, if you have been running a candy shop before, the candy-themed playground will be more suitable for it. Except for this, you should also come up with a common theme that incorporates all the equipment. If it is possible, try to find a unique and harmonious way to present customers your company logo on the equipment. This work will help you leave a deep impression of your company with your customers.
Living in this internet era, we can find out as many commercial indoor playground equipment manufacturers and suppliers online with Google. While presented with so many choices, you need to find out a reliable one to get high-quality equipment while in a reasonable price. We have concluded the following critical factors that can help you make the choice.
- Certificate: Check on the supplier’s website to see if the supplier has got the required certificates like CE or ASTM. The certificates can provide a solid evidence for their qualification.
- Project experience: If this manufacturer has plentiful project experiences, it means they have the strong capability to meet or exceed your expectation. When you come across to this kind of suppliers, you can add them into bucket as an alternative.
- Visitation: If you are a suspicious buyer, you may want to give a visit to their company and their factory. On the one hand, you can check out if they have official certifications that can prove they have legally registered. Obviously, the complete certifications will give you a peaceful mind while making a real deal. On the other hand, you can also check their product line to see if they have a strong capability to meet your demands. Besides this, you can also check other factors you care about in their factory.
As we all know, safety ranks the top of the indoor playground business. If there happen some safety problems in your playground, your reputation will be damaged and your business is more likely to break down soon. So, you have to make sure all the equipment, no matter those simple units or those complicated structures, are all in good quality. After the quality, you have to consider the cost of the equipment to see if it remains in your expected expense. While you are making your choice, I have to remind you that you have to consider from a long-term aspect. Because you have to make sure your playground can make continuous profits over the time.
When you are making your orders, you have to get the quotation from the manufacturer. Usually, you can get a discount for a big deal, but you have to negotiate with your supplier. After you send away your orders to your supplier, you will need pay for the deposit so that the manufacturer will transfer your order to production plan. At the same time, you will have to sign a contract to clarify your respective responsibilities.
When the manufacturer finished the manufacturing, usually, they will ask for the rest funds. After you pay off all the funds, they will begin to arrange the delivery for you. The delivery cost usually is included in the funds that you have to pay before. Once you have got all the equipment, the next step you have to do is installation. Normally, there will be two feasible choices that you can make to finish your installation. On the one hand, you can ask the manufacturer to offer your help by sending their professional installers to your site. Actually, it is considered to be a time-saving choice for those who are running an indoor playground for the first time. But you need to pay for all the expenses related to the installation at most times like accommodation fees and transportation fees. On the other hand, you can also choose to install your indoor playground by yourself. In this way, you can make use of the installation instructions provided by those manufactures. Their installation instructions can clearly tell you how to install the equipment well step by step.
After you finished the installation, you will have to prepare for your opening day. One of the most important things you have to do is advertising for your new playground. Actually, you are supposed to begin advertising before you get your whole indoor playground ready. Because, in this way, your indoor playground will get familiar by all the residentials as soon as possible. Also, it will begin to bring to you profits in short time. If you don’t know how to make advertisement, we have the followings methods that you can take for a reference.
- Leaflets: Printing out as many leaflets to make sure your pronouncing has reached every family around your indoor playground. Also, you will need to hire some people to help you hand out these leaflets.
- Pre-operating activities: In the period of pre-operating, you can send out your invitations to those elementary schools and ask them to give a free visit to your indoor playground. In this way, you will be able to establish contact with your targeted customers in a short time.
- Online advertising: Create an online advertisement on the social network platforms of your community. Since people have to look through those platforms every day, you will receive a lot of attention from the families.
- Coupons: Since there are many companies and organizations nearby, you can choose to offer coupons for their employees. In this case, you will also get support from those benefiters and enhance your reputation.
- Advertising on local media: The local radio and television news are all feasible ways for you to advertise your business. This is also a powerful tool to help you reach your customers in your community.
- Welfare: During the first day or first three days, you are suggested to provide free admission for your customers. You have to know more customers will bring you more profits from the long-term. So, you have to try your best to reaching as many customers as your can at the beginning. Once those benefited families knew your place and had a real experience, they will be more likely to come back again, and even bring their friends to your playground. In addition to this, you can also give your customers a small gift with your company’s logo on it.
- Costumes: During opening days, you can ask your field stuff to wear costumes to create a happy ambiance. Under this environment, you can easily attract many kids to visit your place.
- Membership card: In order to provide your customer with more welfares, you can offer them membership cards. A membership card can not only give your customers welfares but also can help you build customer loyalty.
- Dancing and singing activities: If it’s possible, you can invite a music group or dance group to perform a business show in your place so that you will be able to attract a large population.
Once you have successfully put your business on the wheels, then, your main housework will turn to be daily maintenance throughout the whole opening day. You have to perform continuous maintenance so that you can make sure your playground will always remain in clean and safe. Next, we will give you detailed guidance on how to do your daily maintenance.
Before opening your indoor playground, you should ask you employees to do check all the facilities in case there are any safety problems. This is a necessary step to guarantee children’s safety. During the opening time, you have to do a regular cleanliness to clean out those rubbish in time. A clean environment can not only impress your customers but also can prevent the transportation of bacterial and virus. First, you have to perform a more frequent maintenance in those heavy-traffic areas like bathroom. Whether your bathroom clean enough will affect the satisfactory of your customers. Second, you have to check on the heavy-used facilities that are more easily to catch on sweats and splotch. Especially, you have to pay lots of attention to the equipment in a children’s play area where small kids are easily to leave their urine. You have to maintain a frequent cleanliness so that you can make sure the next player will not get the bacterial from the dirty equipment. The last thing you have to do during the opening time will be about the lost and found. You know that people can always lost their wallets, bank card, ID card, cashes, wearing, or other things. So, you have to arrange a regular petrol across you whole business area. In this case, you can help people get back their loss and turn they to your loyal followers. After the closing, the first thing you have to do is to clean the trash out of your whole park. While you are cleaning, pay attention to those things left by your customers. After this step, you have to use those sanitizing products to give a full sanitization to your whole place, especially those restrooms.
The daily work is done to make sure the equipment and other facilities are all in a good condition. If you want to get as many customers in your door, you have to perform daily operation management as well. As for the specific methods, you can look into other’s websites for answers or you can visit on their sites to know more detailed operations. Though there are many ways, we still provide you with these following methods to help you find yourself the most suitable ways.
- Membership: You can develop more loyal customers by creating a membership system. You can offer your members monthly card, quarter card, year card or other suitable types of member card that you can come up with. Developing a member not only means you have got a loyal customer but also means you can get access to more customers. Staying in this model, your park will surely get in more and more customers, which also means you can get much higher revenues.
- Campaigns: Remember to hold regular campaigns in your park, which can engage in more interaction and communication between parents and children. During this process, you can help you customers build a strong parent-child bond ship. Once those families suddenly beware of the benefits you have given to them, they will be more likely to come back again and again. Sometimes, they will bring back your more families by a good word-out-of-mouth.
- Shops: If you are running a big indoor playground, you can also consider spare out a room for a shop where you can sell children toys, foods, and beverages. As we all know, children behave very energetic and dynamic while they are playing with the indoor playground equipment. As a result of this, they will be more easily to get hungry. So, your food and drinks will need a large complement during those busy days. Through this small business, you can again add one more account to your revenue.
- New games: To help children develop a better concentration, you can choose to add some innovative and interactive games to your park. For example, you can introduce an interactive floor projector or wall projector to your place, if it’s possible. According to observations, kids are proved to be more easily addicted to those interactive games.
- Relaxing areas: In your indoor playground, not only the play equipment is necessary, but also the relaxing area. For instance, you have to include several sets of computer tables and free WIFI access in your site, which allows the parents to deal with their office works or take a break while their children are exploring the whole grand.
Actually, there is very common step that almost all the business will take to enhance their brand publicity. You may have already known we are talking about the marketing. Marketing is about using some technical methods to make propaganda for your business. In this computer formation century, you are offered more feasible ways for advertising your business. Next, we will give you some examples.
- Advertising marketing: In fact, we have discussed this way already in the “opening and advertising” chapter. From the simplest type of leaflets to television, you can always find the most economical way to make a good advertising.
- Facebook marketing: Today, the Facebook is considered as the “second mouth” of us, which can help us express our thoughts and ideas. Also, this “second mouth” is very convenient for us to talking and sharing with each other. So, there are more and more people around us spending lots of times on it. In this way, the Facebook will surely help you to reach numerous customers in the premise of enough efforts you have put in.
- Experiential marketing: During the first several days, you should provide low-price admission or even free for customers who want visit your park. In this way, there will be a large population you can reach to, among which you can even develop many members.
- Activity marketing: Occasionally holding activities in your park will help you stay in a high publicity in your community. Every year, there will be many festivals and holidays when you can hold all kinds of campaigns. For instance, during the Children’s Day, you can hold a children’s play show in your park. By this show, you can not only help customers to know more about your playground but also can bring them something more than fun.
- Affiliate marketing: This step is aimed to help you get more access to your target customers. For an indoor play ground business, you can find elementary schools and kindergartens and make a cooperation with them. For example, you can offer a discounted class-trip for the school when there are some special days like Children’s Day.
As we have mentioned before, developing a powerful membership mechanism will not only help you retain your current customers but also will bring you back more customers. Actually, the members are willing to become one of the followers of your park because the membership card can not only help them save money from the long-term but also can help them get better services. So, it will be very important for you to guarantee an enough investment for your membership mechanism. Now, we ae going to share you with our experiences about how to build a powerful membership mechanism.
- Free trying: Sometimes, families are just walking by your playground and the child will beg their parents for a play. But the parents will hesitate to pay for the admission fees because they aren’t sure if their child will stay for a while. At that time, you should provide a free trying for the child so that both the parent and the child will get to know more about your equipment. If the child has shown a great interest in your playground, their parents will be more likely to buy the member card.
- Integration: For every consumption, they will get a certain point recorded in your system. When they get the required point, you can offer a gift as an exchange.
- Bonus: You can offer a bonus when the member recharge their card. For instance, you can offer extra 50$ as a bonus when your members charge 50$. In this way, you can easily turn more ordinary customers to your members.
- High-value members: The high-value member refers to those who can bring you 15% income. For this kind of customers, you should offer them “one-to-one” service. For example, you can hold a birthday party for them in your area.
- Members with high loyalty: This group of people will make 50% contribution to your total income since they will give a frequent visit to playground. For these customers, you can introduce many new proposals to them because they possess an open mind to your business.
- Members that like high-cost play: This kind of customer usually contribute to 15% portion of your total income. Compared to other customers, they are more likely to play the equipment with higher cost. For this group, we also have to offer them personalized service to satisfy their needs.
- Members with low-price but high-frequency: Their consumption will make up 15% of your total income. Usually, they have consistent consuming will and they will pay a frequent visit to your playground. For these customers, your marketing activities will help bring them to your indoor playground more frequently.
- Members with low-price and low-frequency: This group can only bring you a few of income that is considered as 5%. These customers just have a little interest in your playground so that they will hardly show up in your playground. You don’t need to pay too much attention to them.
- Silent members: If a member didn’t show up once in your playground within six months, we will take him or her as silent customer. In this case, you have to contact them to figure out the reasons. From the feedbacks, you can find out if there are any improvable thing you can do.
Now, let’s looking back on our long business way. From an initiate idea to the daily operation, there are so many steps you have to take. Before you take any step, you have to think about our first two ask and answer: “who should open an indoor playground and what an indoor playground can bring to the player and owners”. After you made your decision, you have to carry out preparation job, opening and propaganda, operation management, and membership management in a sequence. Most of the time, it is impossible for you to finish all these jobs alone. So, you had better ask an experienced commercial indoor playground business manufacturer or a similar business owner for help. Wonka Playground has plentiful experience in this industry and can certainly help you easy your way to success.